Tuesday, September 29, 2015

In Class Stuffs....

This is my post for the short after class assignment on three pictures about dominance.


For this picture I was trying to capture the falling leaves in a fashion that wasn't blurry.  In order to do this it would've required a super fast shutter speed.  In hopes to achieve that I used an AV priority with ISO 200 f/5.6 and 1/160 sec shutter.  It didn't really pan out the way I wanted to so to improve on this the next time I should change my ISO to 400+ and set my aperture higher.

 For this picture I was going for light is better than dark.  I was trying to use to back light of the sun to capture a star burst pattern.  It turned out OK but still a tad dark.  With the camera set to AV this was shot at ISO 200 f/18 and 1/15 sec. 

For this picture I was going with large draws more attention than small.  I tries for a little macro shot of a leaf that I think turned out OK.  The depth of field definitely focuses on the leaf with the foreground and background out of focus.  With the camera set to AV this was shot at ISO 200 f/5.6 and 1/160 sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment